What is Artists’ Tuck Shop?
A group of Glasgow-based artists have put a unique twist on the concept of a traditional tuck trolley to launch a platform to help financially sustain their creative careers.
We seek to bring art to wider audiences!
Fully stocked with handmade art objects and homemade snacks, Artists’ Tuck Shop comes to you popping up at festivals, markets, events, exhibitions, offices – you name it!
And every time you buy something from our trolley you help financially support an artist’s career.
Small, affordable art objects lovingly made by our team of artists: David McDiarmid, Jon Nicolson, Stuart Noble, Emma Rogers and Rachel Rogers.
A range of homemade snacks produced by our team of artists using responsibly sourced ingredients and packaged using recyclable and environmentally friendly materials.
When you buy from our trolley, we want you to know where your money goes.
For every artwork sale:
- 70% goes directly to the artist
- 20% is retained by Artists’ Tuck Shop to cover business overheads such as labour costs, transport, ingredients and stall/venue fees.
- The remaining 10% is invested into a fund to commission editions of new art objects from our team members as well as occasional guest artists.
For every food sale:
- 90% of food sales go towards the business overheads.
- The remaining 10% is invested into our art commission fund.
We’re also online!
Did you know we also have an online shop?
Now you can support Artists’ Tuck Shop without having to leave your house or wait for us to pop up at a venue near you!
Get In Touch!
If you’d like to enquire about Artists’ Tuck Shop popping up at your event, exhibition, workspace, festival or market, please get in touch!